Environmentally friendly watch sales & service centre Toronto
Attention high-volume customers
Due to the high volume of orders, we have implemented a new policy which will ensure increased security utilizing’s new technology and provide a high-level of convenience in processing service.
1. If you are a high volume customer, It is now mandatory for you to present your order with our approved tracking ID number. Orders submitted electronically can choose to have labels printed electronically at the kiosk.
2. You may also use our new paperless smartcard for enhanced security. As a result, you will always have up to date order status, faster service, account information and balance, service history, digital pictures, ready time, e-mail notification and can even send authorized persons to pick up your items with a simple pin number. This policy will greatly reduce the time needed to process your order.
We care for our environment and are virtually 99% eco-friendly. In addition to recycling and composting, using energy efficient equipment, switching from CFL lighting to newer and brighter LED, we have recently increased our weekly solar power generation from 735 W to 1470 W. Our surplus power is stored in our portable reserve in inverter DC battery banks and the extra electricity is used on cloudy days. Our energy will be green both by reducing use and using renewable resources.
Canadian watch imports – Watch Sales and Service Centre understands the performance criteria we face for certification. Accordingly, investments in clean room, compliance training and audit have been paramount for our sustainability. The addition of a clean room “air shower” will effectively and efficiently remove surface contamination. As personal pass through an air shower enclosure, high-speed jets of HEPA filtered air will remove surface particles that would otherwise enter the clean room. Currently, we are not ISO-certified but we are working hard at it.
Security migration to new technology
The credentials migration solution for access control cards will be to replace rather than upgrade the infrastructure. We have selected edge via I-CLASS enabled of HID corp as the preferred service provider. EDGE has been selected in particular because through a single CAT5, power and power over ethernet could easily be hosted through the existing configuration.
- Service Schedule General Procedure
- Scheduled Maintenance
- New 2014 watch Guide
- Technical Service Guide
- Technical Guide for the Watch Industry
- Catalog 2014
- PDF Battery Chart / Consumption / MAH
- PDF Instructions
- Technical Service Bulletin and Amendments
- Caliber Size Specification
- Parts List.